NETIS, a global provider of networking products, today announced a new solution to resolve wireless dead zones in your home or office. The NETIS E1 300Mbps Wi-Fi Range Extender expands the Wi-Fi coverage of your existing network by up to 30-40 percent.
The device’s miniature size and AC plug wall-mounted design makes it easy to deploy around your home or office. Placing the E1 Wi-Fi Range Extender between your main router and the area where additional Wi-Fi coverage is needed will yield the best results.
Setup is facilitated by the built-in range extender button, quickly pairing the Range Extender with your main router after simultaneously pressing its WPS button. Login credentials are retained internally after setup, allowing users to relocate as needed to generate ideal coverage.
Users can position the Range Extender to concurrently extend their coverage while functioning as a Wi-Fi adapter through the built-in Ethernet port, providing network access to TVs, game consoles, Blu-ray players, and other Ethernet-enabled devices. No configuration, beyond the initial setup process, is needed to take advantage of this function.
NETIS E1 300Mbps Wi-Fi Range Extender Highlights:
- Excellent wireless N speed up to 300Mbps
- Range Extender mode extending your existing wireless coverage to eliminate Wi-Fi “dead zones”
- WPS button for quick extender setup to connect your main router within seconds
- Stylish portable design and built-in power adapter, ideal for travel and home use
- US, EU standard plugs available